In accordance with particular RF Reborn Inc. policies, as they are provided on our company website and sub sites, certain penalties are imposed on accounts for violating the RF Reborn Inc. Code of Conduct, and for any of the violations that are listed below. It is the responsibility of every customer to be aware of our Company Policies, violations, and penalties as agreed upon in the RF Reborn End User License Agreement. Claims of ignorance to such information shall not be excused.
Listed here are the general account penalties maintained by RF Reborn Inc. as a company. There also exist game specific account penalties, which you can find by following the appropriate links at the bottom of this page. In most cases, game specific account penalties will take precedence over our general company account penalties. However, please remember that depending on the nature of each violation, either company or game specific penalties may apply, the choice of which, rests on the sole discretion of RF Reborn Inc.
Please read through the enumerated violations carefully. For questions or concerns, please contact RF Reborn Customer Support.
|GENERAL MISCONDUCT||1st Offense||2nd Offense||3rd Offense|
|Cursing, Swearing, or use of Foul Language||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|Perjury, Reporting False Incidents||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|General Flooding||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|General Harassment||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|General Misbehavior||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|Circulating False Information||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|Misuse of Social media, groups, and forums||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|Inappropriate Advertising||3 Day Ban||10 Day Ban||Permanent Ban|
|GENERAL FRAUD||1st Offense||2nd Offense|
|Impersonating a Game Moderator||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Impersonating any RF Reborn Inc. Personnel||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Attempting to deceive a Game Moderator||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Attempting to deceive any RF Reborn Inc. Personnel||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|General Attempt to Defraud||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Use or Distribution of Hack/Hacking Programs||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Deliberate Abuse of Game Bugs and Exploits||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
|Account Theft or Hacking||30 Day Ban + Account Item Wipe||Permanent Ban|
Important Reminders regarding Violations and Penalties
- All penalties listed above are arranged into standards dependent on the general nature of each offense, but are subject to any adjustment as deemed necessary by the sole discretion of RF Reborn Inc.
2. All violations are validated through the actual observation of RF Reborn Inc. Game Moderators. RF Reborn Inc. has no obligation of presenting evidence related to any cases it has ruled upon.
3. All penalties listed above can be issued on a per instance basis, resulting in an accumulation of 1st offense penalties or an automatic 3rd offense penalty, depending on the number of violations committed. The choice of recourse in such cases is entirely at the discretion of RF Reborn Inc.
GAME SPECIFIC ACCOUNT PENALTIES
What GMs cannot do for players of RF Online:
Rules of Conduct
The following rules govern basic interaction within the RF Online game and the RF Online social media, groups, and forums. Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your RF Online game and forum account according to the RF Online End User License Agreement (EULA)
I. Verbal Offenses
Use of Profanity or Obscenities in any means
Users are prohibited to post or link to any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content.
Spamming or Flooding in any type of channel
II. Illegal Trading and Dealings
Advertising non RF Reborn Products
Use of RF Reborn Products or services for illegal activities
Harassing or Defaming users or RF Reborn Employees
Attempting to directly or indirectly assassinate a GM character or another player’s character is prohibited.
Making Real Life Threats
Distributing another user’s Real Life Personal Information
Impersonating a RF Reborn Employee, Affiliate or another player
* Due to the sensitive nature of Kill-Stealing and Griefing, punishment will only be dealt IF and only IF evidence is provided that shows clearly the offense occurring (see Evidence Policy, below). In the event that the submitted evidence was found to be lacking, the name of the character reported will be noted and observed only.
Any type of act or behavior deemed inappropriate by RF Reborn
Any other action that is similar to the above but not mentioned will still be held according to the RF Online Game Rules and Policies. This set of rules may be modified at any time according to the RF Online GM Team’s discretion, but with proper notification of the changes through the RF Online Philippines official website and social media, groups, and forums.
*The RF Online GM Team’s decision on any case is final.
I. General Misconducts
Cursing, swearing, or use of foul language
II. General Fraud
III. Game Integrity Infringement
Use or distribution of any hack/hacking programs
Also, be reminded that RF Reborn reserves the right to evaluate every incident on a case to case basis; meaning, actions take in one case may differ from those previously taken with other cases of similar nature.
Penalties will depend on the number of times an offense is made. It will also depend on its severity.
* Vulgar and offensive character names or guild names will be changed without prior notice.
Important Reminders regarding Violations and Penalties
1. All penalties listed above are arranged into standards dependent on the general nature of each offense, but are subject to any adjustment as deemed necessary by RF GM Team sole discretion.
2. All violations are validated through the actual observation of RF Reborn Game Moderators. RF Reborn has no obligation of presenting evidence related to any case it has ruled upon.
3. All penalties listed above can be issued on a per instance basis, resulting in an accumulation of a minimum penalty range or an automatic maximum penalty range, depending on the number of violations committed. The choice of recourse in such cases is entirely at the discretion of RF Reborn
Definition of Terms:
2. Harassment Policy
3. Scamming Policy
5. Evidence Policy
*Note: Screenshots must be submitted in .jpg format, with at least High image quality.
The name of the offender must be clearly seen, and the screenshot or video must show the offender in action